Asher Roth - I Love College
That party last night was awfully crazy I wish we taped it
I danced my ass off and had this one girl completely naked
Drink my beer and smoke my weed but my good friends is all I need
Pass out at 3, wake up at 10, go out to eat then do it again
Man, I love college
I danced my ass off and had this one girl completely naked
Drink my beer and smoke my weed but my good friends is all I need
Pass out at 3, wake up at 10, go out to eat then do it again
Man, I love college
just as when i was ending my day with a smile, why must 98.7 play such a fucking song? why the fuck did Asher Roth had to sing such a fucking stupid song? i hate college, bloody hell. brainless fucks.
ya, the movie 'coming soon' was scary, i scared. naan is the new replacement for prata, healthy and nice. okay, i no mood to blog, that fucking song above really ruined my day. fucking crazy.
on a lighter note, i think the korean version of the song 'insomnia' is fucking hot.
ivan now listens to Cheated On Me by Gavin DeGraw and may slowly be cheated into thinking it's his fault.




No comments:
Post a Comment